Thursday, November 27, 2014

BETTER LATE THAN.. WELL NEVER.

I should of started my blog years ago, guess I Thougt I wasn´t ready, well I am now , so get ready to begin a journey with me, where you will find, music,art,design,D.I.Y´s and lots,lots (BELIVE ME) LOTS of fashion trends.
Im a 25 year old guy, capable of doing pretty much everything, Im not beeing cocky at all.
 I mean I´ve been through a lot of job experiences, hosting bachelorette parties, make up artists, modeling, male weitress ,stylist, hairdresser,hosting an italian restorant,personal assistant , and the list goes on and on.
so basically I know a thing or two about well "stuff".
Im a very relaxed guy, self thought and down to earth. sometimes I follow,but most of the time I break the rules. love mixin´trends and cultures, here i´ll pretty much show you kind of my life style.
so feel welcome to peek any time soon.

welcome to whats going to be a bumpy ride.


xoxo RAW.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debería de haber empezado mi blog años atrás, supongo que creía que no estaba listo, bueno lo estoy ahora, asi que prepárense para una aventura conmigo, donde encontraran ; música, arte,diseño,D.I.Y y mucha, mucha (créanme ) moda/tendencia.
Soy un chico de 25 años,capaz de hacer prácticamente todo, no estoy siendo pedante de verdad.
osea e tenido muchas experiencias laborales, animando despedidas de soltera,maquillando,modelando,sirviendo mesas, haciendo estilismo,cortando pelo, anfitrión de un restaurant italiano, asistente, y la lista sigue.
así que básicamente se una o dos cosas sobre bueno "algo".
Soy muy relajado, autodidacta y con los pies en la tierra, a veces sigo pero la mayoría del tiempo rompo las reglas, me encanta mesclar tendencias y culturas, aquí prácticamente  les mostrare un poco sobre mi estilo de vida.
así que siéntanse libres de echarle un vistazo cuando quieran.

bienvenidos a lo que sera un camino rocoso.

besos y abrazos RO.


No comments:

Post a Comment